Ampacet is pleased to introduce its new MATIF range, initially developed and designed for the Bi-Oriented Poly-Propylene (BOPP) process, for use in multi-layer polyethylene blown film applications.
When used in the outer layer of polyethylene film applications, Ampacet’s MATIF 97LDB & MATIF 55LDB will:
- Provide a silky luxurious appeal
- Impart a luxury and quality image to the brand
- Enhance the aesthetics and haptic of packaging film
- Provide the visual and touch of old fashioned paper packaging
- Bring back souvenirs of the good old times to the elder generation
- Provide an outstanding high haze and low gloss to the film
- Allow an easy view of graphic details due to a very low light reflection
- Prevent lensing problems compared to conventional matting agents
In addition to the above-mentioned benefits MATIF 97LDB & MATIF 55LDB are approved for food contact applications in Europe and comply with the US FDA regulations. Ampacet recommends that you use MATIF 97LDB for non-sealable matte films and MATIF 55LDB for sealable films (the seal initiation temperature is slightly above 110°C).
For further details on the above product range, please contact your local Ampacet representative or email: firstname.lastname@example.org